Search This Blog

Monday 12 July 2010

Our CMS - Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy

HW Marketing UK, a Chichester Web Design company, have just delivered a website with Content Management System, to The Berkeley Arms in Old Bosham.
I needed a website that I could update quickly and simply by myself, because I don't have a lot of time to do it in. The Content Management System that you provided with my website is incredibly easy to use, as you said it would be. I'm really very impressed. Thankyou.  Clive Brandon.
The Berkeley Arms is a traditional pub in Old Bosham, and changed hands some 6 months ago and is now under the expert guidance of Clive and his wife, Rosemary .

The pub can rightly be described as the centre of the village for Live Entertainment and Traditional Pub Food (served 7 days a week)

To contact The Berkeley Arms, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.